We are your experts in re-roofing Brisbane homes & businesses.
When it comes to your roof, it is really the most important thing protecting you from the elements. So, it is not something to ignore or take risks with. If you are experiencing leaks, cracks or anything hazardous then you should act now to replace your old roof, before it turns into a bigger and more expensive problem. Ignoring leaks and cracks can cause more extensive water damage issues to your property.
At Gold Coast Paint Supply, we provide the best reroofing Brisbane has to offer. Quality is important to us. Everything we supply and install for you has to be of the highest standard. We only use quality products from Nutech, Monier Roofing, Bristile Roofing and Boral Roofing and we have qualified and professional tradesmen who will complete your project with minimal time and disruption.
Reroofing is not just about fixing problems though. It can also increase the value of your property, provide visual appeal and better thermal insulation. If your property is looking a little tired and dates, we can help you bring it into this millennium. Looking to renovate? Head over to our renovations and extension page to learn more about how we can help you.
We can take care of everything including:
- Roof repairs
- New roofing
- New guttering
- Fix leaks
- Skylight Installation
- Whirlybird installation
- Insurance works
- Removal of old tiles
While it may seem like a complex task, we will make the entire process seamless for you. To give you an idea, here are the basic steps involved in reroofing your home or business:
- Existing roof inspection to check for requirements
- Safety is paramount, so guard rails and safety equipment are put in place to access the roof safely
- Old roof removed
- Sarking (where applicable) is carefully installed on the roof
- New battens are installed (where applicable)
- New roof tiles are laid on the roof and fixed securely
- Hip and ridging installed
- Pointing is the final step in completing the reroof, it is a flexible material that is used to finish the tiles and ridge capping of the roof to ensure everything stays in place. Once cured, it forms an extremely strong bond between the ridge tile and the roof tile.
Our team has over 50 years’ combined experience in the roofing industry, so you can rest assured that your roof is in the hand of experts. We are committed to bringing you the best workmanship, whether it is your home, office or commercial property – we can ensure your roof is protected for many years to come. In addition to all this, we provide you with a warranty to give you ongoing peace of mind into the future.
Get the job done right the first time! Enjoy the benefits of a new roof sooner by getting in touch with your local experts at Gold Cost Paint Supply. We’d love to help you ensure your roof looks good and gives you the protection you need. Contact us now for an obligation-free quote.