Renovations & Extensions
Is it better to renovate or rebuild?
With house prices continually on the rise, undergoing renovations and extensions to your existing home can bring you all the benefits of a new living space – without the hefty cost and time involved in completely rebuilding from scratch. If you want extra rooms, extra space, a different layout, a new home orientation or new features – it can start to get quite complex and time consuming. One thing that we can help take the complexity out of – is your roof.
Most renovations and extensions will require a new roof a new portion of roof, at the very least. Matching your new roof area to your existing roof is crucial to the overall appearance and value of your home. We can help you match your current roof tiles, material and roof colours to the new roofing addition needed.
We can take care of everything including:
- Roof renovation and extension
- New roofing
- New guttering
- Colour matching
- Skylight Installation
- Whirlybird installation
Adding to or changing your existing roof requires proper planning and professional installation. Here is the general process we will take you through:
- We’ll inspect your current roof to determine what is required
- Safety is paramount, so guard rails and safety equipment are put in place to access the roof safely
- New roof structure and framework is installed
- Sarking (where applicable) is carefully installed on the roof
- New battens are installed (where applicable)
- New roof tiles are fixed securely to the roof
- Hip and ridging installed
- Pointing is the final step in completing the roof extension, it is a flexible material that is used to finish the tiles and ridge capping of the roof to ensure everything stays in place. Once cured, it forms an extremely strong bond between the ridge tile and the roof tile.
The last thing anyone wants is to move into a newly renovated or extended home, and then have roof leaks or problems. We have over 50 years combined roofing experience in our team, so you will always receive the highest quality products and service from us. We only use top notch brand such as Nutech Paints, Monier Roofing, Bristile Roofing and Boral Roofing. All our trades are fully licensed and of the highest professionalism. To top this off, we provide warranty on everything we supply so you can feel protected for many years to come.
We can help ensure your roof blends into your entire renovation or extension – seamlessly! This is the benefit you get from trusting your roof to the experts at Gold Coast Paint Supply.
Are you looking for an entirely new roof, not just a renovation or extension? Click through to our Re-roofing page where you will find all the information you need.
Get your renovation job done right the first time! We’ll take the hassle out of your roofing requirements, so you have more time to spend on everything else. Contact us now for an obligation-free quote.